Friday, September 30, 2016

I've Realized

I live for food.

Strange realization, beings as I grew up on Food Bank Food. For those of you who don't know, that's like, week old donuts that are past their sell by date, cereal from another country, or cans of meat with white labels.

Now, I like to look on the bright side, but there were a few times in childhood where I sucked on bits of notebook paper to get hunger pains to go away, so to realize that most of my fondest memories are food based.
Honestly, I was shocked, but yes, Fooooooooood.

Fry Bread
Maple Bars (or for you not in Montana, "Long Johns")
Bacon
Burgers
Pizza
Fenugreek
Cream Cheese
Bacon
COFFEE
Baguettes
Bacon
PUMPKIN PIE!
Hot Coco
Heavy Whipping Cream
Bacon
Chai Milkshakes
Mozerella
Mochas
Bacon Burgers
and Bacon, Man.

Those are a few of my favorite things

No comments:

Post a Comment