Thursday, September 15, 2016

Molasses Coffee

    Ok, I tried being good.
   I did. I didn't have coffee for 9 days.

   But I do now. OOOPS!


   I've found that MOLASSES IS DELICIOUS!!
God I love molasses! Maybe I'm anemic and need the iron, but MOLASSES! YEEES! I desire to roll around in it like a dog rolls around in gross things or like a cat will roll in catnip!
   I also love coffee. LOVE coffee.

  Molasses plus coffee. God yes!



Molassaly Delicious COFFEE

1 - 2 shots espresso (to taste)
1-2 Tbsp molasses
1-2 Tbsp cream
some hot water
perhaps milk (opt)
perhaps steamed milk (opt)


1. Put some hot water in a non-burn-you mug. Swish it around, because, I don't know why, it just feels natural
2. Drip drop your molasses in the mug,
(optional) Lick that spoon!
3. If you're planning on using cold milk, put it in your mug now so when you add your expresso, you won't break your crema. If you're steaming milk, skip this step and continue to step 6
4. Put a shot of espresso in your non-burn-you mug.
5. Look in the mug carefully and assess both your levels of sleepy, your blood pressure and your desire to see that puppy full of coffee.
6. Put your milk to be steamed in a steam-friendly container.
7. Steam your milk.
8. Make a happy face coffee art with your steamed milk!
9. Sip your coffee carefully! It's hot and can burn your precious tasty-tongue AND the longer you take to drink the coffee, the longer you CAN drink your coffee!


No comments:

Post a Comment